Out Of Province Inspections

The Service You Deserve, The Quality You Expect


Out of Province Inspections

The Alberta government requires that before a vehicle that has been registered in another province may be licensed in Alberta, it must pass an Out Of Province Inspection. In order to have the inspection completed the required Request For Inspection form will need to be picked up at any motor vehicle registry before hand.

Learn more about vehicle inspections.